New Enrolment Procedures
Important - please note these new procedures:-
- Please study your programme carefully, taking note of the new start and finish times and prices. Classes will generally be 1½ hrs. duration without a break, to allow staff to sterilise the furniture and fittings and for additional ventilation between classes.
- Permitted numbers per class are reduced due to the social distancing and ventilation regulations, which regrettably results in the higher prices we must charge.
- Please observe the times for arrival and entry, and arrive and leave your classroom promptly to prevent queues.
Applying for courses
- Please complete your Membership Application form and Course Application form.
Ensure you enter your phone number and clear correct email address if you have one.
- Do not enclose any payment.
- Return both of these as soon as possible by post to the address on our front cover, or deposit in the 3Ls post box in the Civic Centre ground floor foyer.
Last date to be received:Friday 1st October.
- Please do not visit the 3Ls office at this stage.
Allocation of places
- Because numbers per class are restricted this term, for fairness we are operating a blind draw selection for every class.
- If you are successful we will contact you and tell you how to make your payment in advance of the start date of your course.
- Please do not visit the office at random – we will have fewer office staff present and it is important that we avoid congestion.
- Please do not delay payment until your first week as this will disrupt classes.
- If you do not hear from us by 15th October it means that unfortunately you have not been successful this term.
Renewing your 3Ls Membership
If you will not be attending a class but wish to renew your 3Ls Membership, please send in your Membership Form with a cheque (£15) to the office. You will then continue to receive your programmes, email notices, etc.. If unable to do this, please phone the office and we will confirm other arrangements for payment.
Please observe the Covid safety notices around the building and we ask that you wear a mask until seated in your classroom.
For additional peace of mind and as a courtesy to fellow members, you may wish to self-test before attending classes.